Recommendations for different’afflictions’

Can anyone recommend to me the names of what would be best seed for Energy,creativity,sleepy.relaxed? I would like seperate plant names,although I realize they may overlap. I would also like to get auto from Homegrown. I absolutely love this place!

2 Likes

@Artalert a few I like myself are Black Jack Auto (creative, energetic, relaxed, etc…), Critical Purple auto (relaxed sleepy), Blueberry X Big Devil auto (creative, relaxed), Blueberry X Jack Herer auto (creative, energetic, relaxed), White Widow auto (creative, energetic, relaxed, sleepy), and the list can go on but these are some of my favorite autos.

3 Likes

I really appreciate your suggestions, I feel more comfortable trying something that is personally recommended.

1 Like

I was just wondering if I had a Blackjack stashed somewhere. I want to plant her. I finally planted Wedding Cake.

Hi @Artalert!! Hope you don’t mind my driving through. I like to annoy @MDBuds every once in a while.

2 Likes

@kmac03 wedding cake is one of my and my lady’s favorites. I would have suggested the newer wedding cake auto but I haven’t tried it yet. Lol

2 Likes

I do not mind one bit…please send me $5.00 to cover interruption reconnections.

1 Like

Why would you have suggested the newer version?

Hahahaha! Can you wait until I get a stimulus payment? :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face: :v:t2:

Of course,but I am going to need a large box of Godiva chocolates for wait period.

2 Likes

@kmac03 if the auto stacks up to the photo I would recommend for sure. Gets rid of the environmental sensitivity issues the photo has with the ruderalis genetics. Would make it easier to grow for sure. Lol

Did you know they are freakin’ going out of business?? Thank you for the reminder, maybe I will buy some?

Are you serious?Are you just pulling my shapely leg?

1 Like