RE: Time to harvest

Continuing the discussion from Time to harvest:

Time to harvest - #14 by Noddykitty this is today u think 3 more

weeks

2 Likes

there is still new growth as shown by the white calyx on the stigmas. Not yet, but getting close. Can see you are outdoor and in US, we are approaching harvest season. Nex full moon is Oct 20/21 and you should be ready by then

5 Likes

Hey seems like Oct 20 is a looooong time off lol. The WAIT igh. Take care

3 Likes

Wait, then wait a little more, Oh, then wait some more…and wait again…now that you cut, wait, wait for them to dry, wait…wait for them to cure…wait
we wait more than anything else we do…it’s a waiting game

6 Likes

True, true, true. But the REWARD!! This what my girl Frankenstein is doing. Moving her to closet from outside, neighbors outside light affecting those trichomes.

She looks amazing & smells even better

Oct. 20th ugh

2 Likes

If you move her inside, make sure you start reducing hours of LIGHT. We have just hit / passes the fall equinox and light is now going to less than 12hrs a day. To perk the terps and trikes, increase dark hours by 1 hr a week, lower temps (feed with ice cubes at night, around the stem)

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: it’s my first time I live in Florida

1 Like

I know right lol last year was my first time I my patience got me and cut way to soon so I’m hanging in there hope yours is great

2 Likes

I just put her in the closet overnight & then bring her back out. It’s a lot, but I see improvement!!

2 Likes

I put mine in the closet and am harvesting my garden planted now. The closet is helping the stressed out plants from the heat and I see bud growth and thickening. I am nuting with bloom, ice, and willstart reducing the hours on lights

3 Likes

I love your response lol I’m waiting but not real good at it :blush:

1 Like

I know what you mean…hurry up and wait

3 Likes

Hey mike I cut her down today and put her in the closet how long does that take ? Smells delicious lol by the way thanks for your help much appreciated :blush:

depending on the temperature and humidity of the closet, anywhere from 10 days to as little as 3. The longer the better. Make sure you have air circulating to prevent mold
drying is best around 60-65°F and 60-65% humidity. If buds are dense / thick, wet trim…if not, then however you want

3 Likes