Quick question on autoflower

How are these ladies looking? Are the leaves drooping?

3 Likes

They may appear a little droopy. Did you just water them? Or are they due for a water. Could be too much water or not enough. Need more information to be answered. Sometimes after watering they tend to droop too. Otherwise they appear healthy.

2 Likes

I watered about 3 days ago, soil looked moist, I was hesitant but, I just gave them a little bit of water. How often should I water? Thanks.

1 Like

What are they planted in? Like a soil mix or coco or?? The weight is the key to watering either way

2 Likes

You usually want to go wet and dry then water again until run off. Then wait til dry again and repeat. Go by weight you will get a feel for it over time.

3 Likes

Dry then wet :+1:

2 Likes

When you say “run off” do mean when the water starts coming out of the holes in the bottom of the container?

1 Like

Yes that is what I mean by run off. Some measure the PPM parts per million with a tester but I seldom do and let the girls respond by how they look more. I dont have time for biology lol.

3 Likes

I get it, thank you for the response. I will definitely do what you said.:v:

1 Like

Whatcha got going here ?? Because of pot size, you growing autos ??
Ladies looking good & HAPPY GROWS

1 Like

I’m going to wait a couple of weeks for a good established root system then transplant into 4 gallon containers. Yes autos, one OG Kush and two Sour Diesels.

1 Like

In 4 weeks they most likely will be in flower. At that point I would leave them be and not stunt them or set them back. Autos are fast bloomers.

1 Like

They are in their 4 week, I will transplant today.
Thanks.

1 Like

How old are these little beauties? I’m using FFOF soil too. I just put my peat pods with babies into their 3 gallon containers.

1 Like

I just looked at my grow log, 3 weeks old will be transplanting soon.

2 Likes

@Lynyrdsky yep, biology sucks. i never enjoyed thinking about or playing with dead frogs and stuff :laughing: Professor would say, “Start with your scaple right there.” i’d say to her, “you do know that’s his poop hole don’t you? and lady we learned that the hard way in high school. It Stanks”

1 Like

My rule of thumb is don’t wait for the plants to show you they need water if your in soil like I am I test the soil with my finger iof the top 2 inches feel dry and adjust your watering to maybe half as much as your use to using try a runoff every 7 days to check your runoff EC iof you have kept everything in line your goopd top go. Thats my way of watering 5 tears running.

I just saw that on a video, thanks for your response.:v:

always glad to help others out especially if there shameless…was and still is a great song.

I have a Bulldog and I named him Shameless and he is.:v: