Question about molasses?

Ok I have kelp on it’s way will be here 12/23!!

3 Likes

I have my liquid kelp and it already has molasses in it. I bought Organic dried kelp and mix it up as needed, desired. Since its a dry product, it really lasts a long time. I mix it with my teas in summer, calmag spray for all the time

The 3 pak from amazon is only $30
5 Likes

@Mrb53004 how often do you use that foliar feed mix?

2 Likes

In the summer, for my outdoor crops, I spray every day. In my tent, I spray every other day, sometimes 3 days in-between. I make a KELP only foliar and use every day. It is only when I add all 3 that I skip a day or two.

3 Likes

Ready to buy dry molasses, tried of sticky mess. Does dry molasses dissolve better in room temperature water??

2 Likes

:v::grin: with Molasses Yum Yum

3 Likes

Do you mix that all in your soil, or do you mix it up and layer it on a certain layer of soil?

I switched to dry, love it. It CAN be messy because it’s a FINE powder. But with caution it’s easier to use. It dissolves SO MUCH FASTER regardless of water temperature. Be sure and read the manufacturer’s directions on how to dose it. Mine is 1/4tsp per gallon.

2 Likes

I started using edible cane molasses in the flora, I’m putting 1 tablespoon per liter, 1 time a week does anyone use some kind of molasses and something I should know about? this is the second week that I use it and I see the flowers gave a good fattening.