Question about auto flowers

Do auto flowers ever finished early. This white widow was born on July 1, it looks like it is pralee done. What ya think?

3 Likes

1 Like

Looks not quite ready, what do the trichomes say?
Clear, cloudy, or amber?

I have one that is also July 1 days old and mostly cloudy and close to ready, but not quite there just yet.

1 Like

Cloudy but no amber. After thinking more there is too many pistile still light colored. Pardon my poor spelling

1 Like

The answer to your question is YES autoflowers can finish early in fact I’ve grown many that have …as early as 10 days

1 Like

been on water for a week one week to go.

6 Likes

Nice job! I am hopeful my grows will look that good!

3 Likes

They do Finnish up if u have a jewlers loop check the trics u should be able to tell won’t be clear.anymore be milky amber color

1 Like

:heart_eyes:holysheepsh*t gorgeous plant

2 Likes

I just put her in jars. 275grams. My biggest yet. White Widow auto. October will be my 3rd year of growing. Also of being in this forum. I knew nothing about it. These peeps came thru for me. Thanks for all the help.

1 Like

Not bad at all good deal

1 Like

I harvested her twin sister today. Got her hanging. Hoping for some good weight when she dries a bit. She is much more on the sticky side.

Both were germinated at same time. Put in separate grow boxes.

looks like it could go a little longer. maybe another week

1 Like

Was not as big as I first said. It was seven and a quarter ounce. Still my best ever. :ok_hand:

3 Likes