Pull these or let them go

Same thing happened to me!! Thought I was having a heart attack, head spinning, super paranoid, confusion, claustrophobia, and then DOOM!! I had no idea that is what it was at the time. Needless to say I don’t grow straight sativa anymore. Well I should save for me anyway I still grow for my wife she loves some sativas.

I had quit smoking weed for 15 years, my shrink sent me to a cannabis Dr, he asked me if i ever enjoyed weed, i told him i mostly smoked hashish but started having the side effects so quit, he took out 2 little bottles of oil and rubed each bottle on back of each hand and sent me to the waiting room, within 10 min my left hand started to tingle then itch then turned red, when he called me back in he took 1 look at my hand and said i was allergic to sativa and that allot of people are, he allso told me old school hashish was made from indica and as long as i only smoke indica or mostly indica dom hybrids i would be fine, he then gave me a sample of purple kush and my med card, after i payed of course, when i got home i was very nervous but took a couple puffs and felt fine, really relaxed no paranoia, no rapid heart beat ext ext, so if you have this negative reaction to weed your more than likely allergic to sativa and allot of people are, if you chew on peppercorns and smell them it will bring you down for some reason, but it is a feeling that you are dieing but nobody ever died from weed/ im pretty positive if someone has a severe heart condition or heart failure they may have died bc sativa raises your blood pressure and gives you tacicarda so cannabis may have contributed to a very small number of deaths, but if you are that ill you should not smoke anyway, pic is Skywalker at day 63 from sprouts.

3 Likes

My last grow What’s purple Kush and a white Russian for my wife I love the purple Kush I got 8 oz off one plant and just have about 2 ounces left . I made an oil out of it and I do 2 milligram 2-3 times A-day on my tongue and it really helps with pain and anxiety both and it’s made with the purple Kush One of my favorites for sure.

4 Likes

I see u lollypoped it, you got a big one the ones i had were smallish, yours is

probably Afgan dom, here is a pic of last time i grew it did have the classic black purple leaves, a great strain no doubt.

2 Likes

My WW auto, got fed & removed some lg yellow fan leaves.
She’s getting there. White pisitis turning, but trichomes cloudy not amber.

Couple more weeks, I think. Don’t want couchlock.

3 Likes

@Adcrag that plant is really fattening up nicely great job with it.

1 Like

Adcrag - at least. I know we watch the trichomes but that is not as easy as looking at them. The pistils are a good indicator. You have plenty of fresh white pistils. When the plant changes, so do they. They are the EASY sign to look for that makes you get out your scopes and check. I am not sure where you are with lights but your growth and clean pistils, yellowing lower fan leaves, all indicate most of your nutrients are going to FLOWERING. It is not like overnight you will have let them go to far. Easily a couple more weeks. If you are 12/12 on the lights, you could lower it so the plant thinks MORE WINTER and further develop those flowers. I would go to 10/14 (on/off). You could also COLD shock with cold water feeding. Put some of your feed in the fridge. Take out when you are ready to feed and let it sit till it comes up around mid 50’s. Next feeding - a little colder and so on. When the plant thinks the onset of winter is here, it produces real fast to beat the frost.

2 Likes

Like the cold water feeding. Giving my last water with nutrients then giving pH water & molasses before putting in dark to harvest. Can’t switch lights got photo sharing the tent.

Watching pistils & trichomes

5 Likes

@GixxGrows They lookin Thicc and Juciy! Cant wait to see some finished shots!

1 Like

I quit smoking for 10 years bc of paranoia rapid heartbeat and anxiety, when i went to get my card told dr, he asked me if i ever enjoyed weed? I told him most of the time i smoked hashish, he took out 2 little bottles of oil and rubbed a bit on back of each hand, in 10 min my right hand started to itch and turn red, it was sativa oil, he told me many people are allergic to sativa and get freakouts and since hashish is mostly made with indica to smoke indica or indica dom hybrids, no problems since.

2 Likes