Pull or wait..not sure

Leaving town in a few days for 6 days…Just wondering if I should harvest now or wait 9 days until I get back !!!She’s a Thai photo. Would love to have some feedback.Thanks.
Good grow to all…


Bill, I would chop and start the drying process…by the time you return, she should be close to curing

1 Like

I agree with Mike. Too risky to let her sit for near a week. Happy harvesting!

@Wildbill Nice Job :v:

Took ya’lls advice and now on drying racks…Thankyou for the imput