Pot update outside trouble

I threw this og kush auto outside at 8 weeks…We went camping for a week when she was 11 weeks…Thinking come back and pull it at 12 weeks…I made 2 mistakes with her…One I tied the branches down for a lateral bud grow…I should have done it like last grow…pictured here…I got 44g…Feel lucky to get 30g…Second mistake was I went camping…While gone she sunburned bad…The temps were in the 70s,couple 80s…Humidity 50% to 60%…Great weather…Rained a 1/2in here one day…So I’m wondering what happened to her…Reminded me of last summer heatwave…I’m going with :sun_with_face: spot activity…Enlighten meee so my photos won’t have a heatstroke this summer

Uploading: 20210512_132704.jpg… ![IMG_12052021_202832_(6_x_4_inch)|690x460](upload://5zvPup8QKJGmxah3k2gK2sSU8ts.jpeg
I’m trying to take my autos outside at around 7 weeks old…The garden gets full sun…I’m leaving them in pots to move to a shady spot in case of to much sun…Also I’m hoping sativas can handle the sunny garden…Sure could use some light on the subject…I’m floundering in the darkness…Thanks

1 Like