Plant Sick With something new

Has anyone seen this before started on 1 plant and now its on 3 out of six of my plants, It took 2 does to go from nothing to being on these 3 plants one after another. Any idea’s?
Also the plants infected are Smooth, Humbolt and Girl Scout Cookies Auto.

Yeah, mine get like that. Give them some Epsom salts, teaspoon per gallon, next watering. The leaves won’t get better, but hopefully will stop spreading to other leaves.

I have to remember to give mine that, every couple of weeks.

Things that could cause this issue.

1. Check on of your waters PH should be around 6-7 for soil and 5.5 to 6.5 for hydro setups.
  2. Don’t over water or under water your plants.
  3. Check for pest infestation under the leaves.
  4. Don’t over fertilize the plants. I feed my plants every three days and only give them 1/2 teaspoon of Fox Farm big grow or tiger bloom as per where they are in their light cycle. I think autos are really funny about how much water you give them. I use coco loco soil so over watering just goes out the bottom of the pot.
    That why you dont pack your soul too tight when preparing the pots for seedlings.
    Watch out for high RH, anything above 70% as it could lead to fungi issues.
    That’s what I think on this with the info given.

Thanks for the information! I thought about the need for magnesium but the way it came on, it happened right after I corrected my VPD to 1.12 by increasing the humidity and I also increased my lighting Parr. I am running CO 2 averaging about a 1000 PPM. All of these increases could have increased my need for nutrients. Thanks for the help!!

Thanks for the information! I thought about the need for magnesium but the way it came on, it happened right after I corrected my VPD to 1.12 by increasing the humidity and I also increased my lighting Parr. I am running CO 2 averaging about a 1000 PPM. All of these increases could have increased my need for nutrients. Thanks for the help