Pineapple Runtz Auto time

Days 1

Day 15

Day 21

Day 28

She’s moving along decently… Hoping the main slows down and the satelites go wild. The last couple had some satelites grow into main stems late.

Overall, very similar to the others ive grown… Can be a very large girl given a good environment. Super frosty dank weed with massive tropical terpenes. Seed to Harvest in 75 days. Why not?

3 Likes

@chasworks

Day 35… That’s a Christmas tree. She’s gonna be massive… her light is hanging at 7 and half feet… See how much more she stretches… Im gonna let her go as high as she wants.

3 Likes

looks like a good time to apply some kushman chiropractic to that main stem, no?

1 Like

I’m gonna just let her go as tall she wants and I’ll bring over other lights to drop down on the lower satellites. She does have a lot of stems, so I cut off a couple the weaker lower ones today and for the lower satellites she’ll only get five or six nodes. Probably two top dresses… But I think she can handle it As she’s been pretty robust in the past. She starting to slow down the main a little and stretch the satellites. She over 55” and trying to make to 5 ft… the top 2ft of that main stem is just gonna be insane When she’s done.

1 Like

good luck mate. keep us updated on that megastem.

1 Like

@chasworks

I did end up topping the main stem in the end… It just was too high up and even with my light at 8 ft she was getting roasted and it was messing with the entire spectrum of my auto tent… Not too worried though…once she hit stacking she went to raging with what I left on her. She is going to stack big wet greasy ones… Starburst of tropical fruit and utter dank. Easily one of my favorite autos.

Here she was at day 49…

After a little hair cut…

1 Like