Pineapple Haze feminized blooming early

I started pineapple Haze variety indoors under lights… got some good starts going…from seed…
Use 16 hours of light a day for the starts indoors… when I move them outside they started blooming… cycle right now in Northern California the light length is about 14 and a half hours a day…
They are now starting to go into Leaf cycle but they’re a little confused right now I think they will go into Greenleaf production soon…
I’ve never seen this happen before and I’m wondering what’s going on any thoughts from The Forum…
re

My Fast Banner Fotos did that when I moved then outdoors after seedling state. Out of six, 4 went into early flower. After a month, two of them went back to veg but two stayed in flower. We have a lot of rain and cloudy days. I move them into the greenhouse when it storms.
The two that continued to flower, I put back in the tent and put them on a light-flip schedule from 12 on, rolling back 15 minutes a day. I will probably harvest them mid-July.
I just roll with the punches. If they truly want to flip, I’ll flip with them and run them to harvest.