(PICTURES) looking for advice

Hello,
I’m a first time grower, I just wanted to post some pictures of my 3 plants and see if anyone has any advice or tips just from looking at the pictures or if there is something that seems odd or bad, any feedback at all is appreciated.

Some information:
Plants:
2 x Mimosa Auto “aka” Purple Mimosa Auto
1 x Royal Bluematic aka Blueberry Auto

Equpiment
Lights:
2 x Spider Farmer SF 1000 Full Spectrum Samsung LM301 LED
200W total
18/6 day&night schedule (auto timer)

Exhaust
Spider Farmer Activated Carbon Filter, 27 Wt 100 mm, 205 CFM Ventilation System

Intake
19°C (66.2°F) 24/7 fresh air (100mm)
average temp DAY = 24-25°C (75.2-77°F)
average temp NIGHT = 19°C (66.2°F)

Humidifier
5L (1.3gal) 40-70% auto humidifier

Air flow in tent
2 x 10cm (4") fans

All these plants are roughly 3 & 1/2 weeks old, the royal bluematic is stumped due to a troublesome germination leading to loss and damage to the cotyledon leafs.

Mimosa #1 It has a split top so there’s 2 “flowers” growing at the same height

Mimosa #1 (Same plant 10 days ago)

Mimosa #2

Royal Bluematic #1

3 Likes

Everything looks good from here maybe give o!e blue some water. Keep up the good work and it will pay off.

Your plants look really stunted for 3 1/2 weeks, how close are your lights? Are you running them 100%? How often are you watering? Your soil looks super dry as well. What kind of soil and nutrients are you using? Humidity seems perfect for a flowering tent, but not so much for veg. Want to get that humidity up if possible and temps could go higher as well. But you will be fine either way…plants still seem ok. Happy Growing!

They look fine for 3.5 weeks. Two sf 1000s are not going to be to close… but still recommend about 18” at 80% at this point with your lights.

Cute diagrams :). The new flower spots off the main stem are satellite stems. Depending on how much they veg before triggering to flower… they’ll usually take 6-12 satellites into stretch. If the bottom two start getting left behind I’ll just snip them and push the energy to the others while creating a little more air flow.

Off the satellite stems you’ll need to watch the branching on the mimosa and clean the lowers up and maybe a weak stem or two. She’ll have fairly close to medium nodal spacing. The sf 1000s are not going to push down very deep so I’d keep her to about the top 4-5 nodes.

1 Like