Photo to auto plants

Thank you Mike, I have downloaded it, but can’t find any instructions on how to use it? I see you can see the size in pixels and inches…but that’s not how the pictures are sized in this forum.

1 Like

@Kris click the top left button i circled it “1” that will open your pics, then click the bottom left button 2 that will resize it an automatically download it into you photo gallery

2 Likes

Hope that help man I should’ve have explained it from the start

2 Likes

Thank you Mike. I’ve done that but the problem seems to be that once you bring the picture into the program you need to know what size to change it to…and that is where my problem is. Do I change the pic to what size? …and do I make the change in pixels, ‘mm’, ‘cm’, ‘inch’?

@Kris i never had too do that I would just click the button that opens photos an click the pic I wanted to resize after I click on that pic it would show that pic in the display box then I would just click on the download button an it would resize then automatically save it to make photos but as far as tinkering with anything else I haven’t so hopefully that will help

1 Like

Hey Mike,

Thanks for trying to help me through this :). Could you please tell me what figures you have in this area of the app? I have tried all different settings, this one attempt was set for 4X4 ‘inches’.

thats what mine says

1 Like

Mike, thank you so much!!! Those were the magic numbers!! :slight_smile:

You have removed the complete frustration I was feeling LOL

4 Likes

Fall in the Spring! Beautiful change of color…frosty too. Which strain Kris?

and BTW, his is onl PIXEL, yours is on INCH…
notice on the bar above = pixel, mm, cm, inch

1 Like

@Kris sweet buds man, nice grow

1 Like

Thanks Mike! This is my first grow in over 40 years. The folks I’ve met on this forum have been a great help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I tried all different settings…wasn’t sure which one to use.

I’m loving the color as well Mike, sure seems appropriate for the name of the strain, Strawberry Cough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it open mike night? There are so many Mike’s here. :rofl: :joy: :upside_down_face:

I’ll just see my way out. :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

IMG_11032021_135157_(1080_x_1080_pixel)|500x500

HALLELUJAH…That app works…Thanks…
Ones a Og kush,the other is a Jack Herer

6 Likes

What beauties for the eye to behold!! :heart_eyes: :v:t2: I bet they will be delicious!

2 Likes

They are plucked…Og is on the drying rack…Jack Herer is in the jar…I smoked some of the Jack Herer straight from drying…Surprised by the good taste…And the high is sativa…I love this strain…
Jack Herer is the Bomb

4 Likes

I feel ya, that’s where I’m trying to go. I have Gelato curing & 2 autos EMA & Frankenstein. They seem small, but BIG is not always better hehe​:rofl::rofl:.

Happy growing

1 Like