Outdoor advice please

welcome harvey, your plant looks good, as the days are d\getting shorter, you should start seeing flowers at the nodes, & they will grow into buds. if you look at the tops you should start seeing white pistils…

2 Likes

Thanks Mike. Will those skinny stems support the flowers? They seem fragile.

I’d say so, she looks great! The demand for phosphorus grows during flower so maybe give em some bone meal.

Check at night for any light they might be catching from the house. Anything over a full moon is too much. If you need to put some heavy curtains in the window.

You mentioned pruning. It will pay off if you do it, and it’s basically perfect timing right now before the flowers really set.

Here’s how the master himself does it:

Keep in mind, he’s pruning it for indoor grow, where you want an even canopy on top. Outside I want more of a sphere, since the light comes from different angles thru the day.

if the buds get big enough you will need to support them with stakes & or string or trellis netting.

2 Likes

Going out to attempt some pruning after watching Kyle’s video. Not going to get too aggressive but if I clean up the main stem area and pinch off a few dozen suckers, I think I will increase the energy going to the tops where the buds seem to be forming. Wish me luck. Harvey

1 Like

You dont need big pots for autos

1 Like

Nice! Those are some beauties.

2 Likes

Thanks! They ended up getting some company a couple weeks ago.

Made some other new friends too.

5 Likes