Hi there MDBuds…
I hope you’re doing fine. I’ve had a fun time growing these plants, but those caterpillars, wow did they destroy the plant! So what are we going to do when this happens right? I listen to you regarding everything and I modified the spray and I want to give you that information because it worked excellently!
Those little because you were telling me about, well once I got my spray together and I continue to spray, it was like automatic magic for them to show up it was so cool. It’s like Vera was, trying to keep it together with removing the caterpillars, and then all of a sudden this one little bee is just buzzing behind me every day at a certain hour.
Here is the modification that I did:
I used water instead of oil, but I made garlic water without cooking it. I took a few cloves of garlic, put them in container with water, and let it sit for a day or two. after that, I put it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh, unopened is fine and that’s what I did because the smell is still there. What this does is it cooks it at room temperature and a natural form, and the garlicOils and stuff, it just comes right out. This allows me to not only soak the garlic, but as it’s soaking, the garlic is gaining roots and then I can recycle it instead of cook it and actually plant it to grow.
The next thing I did was take it out of the refrigerator and sit it out like when it seemed the roots were growing of the garlic, that’s when I guess it really lets out a big heavy garlic smell during this rooting. I actually did my last batch in about a week: that is the leaving it out for a day or two, then refrigerating, then leaving it out a day or two, then refrigerating, and then beginning to use it. Keep in mind, after I added the soap I tell you about below, I also added a little bit more water to fill the bottle up. Then after it’s all mixed up, Shake It Up, and begin to spray, then I put it back in the refrigerator inside the spray bottle. And I captured it all now I’m here telling you about my experiences.
All the plants survived, the dwarfs, everything. The only problem is, the damage was done to all the buds, so I did lose all the medicine. The interesting factor is now that I did the spraying and I do the spraying regularly once per week now as the maintenance, it’s like the buds are now re-growing on top of the damaged stuff. So these plants don’t want to quit! Plus I’m giving them good nutrients: a “regrow back to green” and then doing a little bit of “nitrogen combo of a beginning bloom product”,& they’re coming back it’s just absolutely wonderful! You can see the old stuff right underneath the new stuff!
The next thing I did with the spray was I added some of my special natural liquid soap, it’s a product that I sell. When the garlic water was ready, I poured it in my spray bottle without sifting anything out, it was clear of anything to have to sift, and I just used it without any issue.
Now that I have this wonderful tool you me oh, I might have medication next year. The biggest problem is, for my arthritis pain, I was hoping on the highest THC to give me. I don’t have that now, but I have this wonderful tool of garlic for next year.
Dwarf one sfv OG is doing fantastic! Again the damage area that was trying to produce seeds, it still does have a little THC on it, but it’s amazing how these new teeny tiny little green buds are just beginning. My biggest thanks to you for everything you have assisted me with. And without each other in this cannabis world, we wouldn’t learn anything. I’ve learned quite a bit from you and that knowledge I will continue to grow the best bud that maybe you and your friends and I one day can sit around the campfire and have a toke or two.
Thanks again. Peace, good weed, good friends, good conversation, and definitely the best buds!
Here’s a photo of I believe Gas Leak-she’s a Dwarf at 10" tall.
and here’s when she was in full bloom…started to rain & I got scared…so I pulled the buds off…she was ready so I guess it was a good morve.