Oh no I think my girl has the rust😳

I’m thinking my blue dream has rust fungus it looks like sulfur or baking soda is my two options I tried rubbing the spots but it’s not coming off on my fingers but I have two fans going so it may have got airborne but none of my other plants are showing signs yet??? Any help would be appreciated I noticed the leaves are all mature and very brittle image|375x500

1 Like

Its possible u may have your light too close. Good luck

1 Like

Does it come off when you rub it

1 Like

No I tried to rub it and I got nothing on my fingers

1 Like

It’s not rust mold then it will rub off if it is

1 Like

Ok that’s a good thing than I gave her some cal/mag this morning and trimmed those leaves off so I should see anything new that comes up thanks for the info

1 Like

Your welcome if its just couple leaves put your hand there see if there’s hot spot

1 Like

I thought it may have been the light at first but it’s not hot at all around the top of plant. I did have the light a little close at one point and changed it as soon as I saw an issue with one of my other girls so it may have been older damage just showing now i guess

1 Like

Yea i think your good keep your eyes on it

1 Like

Thank you very much @

1 Like

Welcome @Skysthelimit have a blessed day my friend

1 Like

Sky - maybe this will help a little

It looks almost like a calcium, maybe mag and possible some phosphorous issue
Usually with mag issue, you get some yellow between the veins. Your fans look very green, is there much nitrogen in there? Might be cutting off the absorption capabilities if so.
If these are LOWER leaves, it is a ph issue
Hope this helps

4 Likes

@Skysthelimit that looks like a mag deficiency and like you got your nutrient mix on the leaves with lights on. Those white calcium spots by the burns are the nutrients left behind by the evaporated mix.

Make sure to water and feed just before lights on and don’t get it on your leaves.

2 Likes

Great chart for us beginners @Mrb53004, thank you. @Skysthelimit I hope you resolve your issue, as I am learning from you too. She is beautiful and can’t wait to see her grow.

Thank you @Mrb53004 @MDBuds @moab1179 @Munchy @Daddy1971 everyone for all the helpful info I gave them som cal/mag and I added some natures living soil to top for top feeding phosphorus I’m really glad I joined this site as everyone and all the info has helped me a lot :blush:

3 Likes

You and me both @Skysthelimit

2 Likes

Me too. This is my 1st time in a forum and it is awesome. Everyone is so helpful. Wish the whole :earth_americas: could operate like this forum

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more @moab1179.

1 Like