OG KUSH autoflower

Good morning, I have shown these plants before. I know they were (are) females. I have read that they can be both male and female. I may have stressed them out trying to train them, keep in mind I’m new. Anyways, if you all could look at this picture I just took, tell me if I’m right or wrong if, I’m right what can I do if anything to save it. Thank you

2 Likes

@Shameless1963 ok it is early and I have been smoking but I don’t see any male balls…If you think you stressed her too much stop what you were doing…most times she will recover

4 Likes

:rofl: me too, maybe that’s the problem.
Thanks

1 Like

Those are female calyxes. Male calyxes are attached to the crotch by a little stem and so they literally look like little testicles descending.

You’ve reached day 1 of flower, is what you’re seeing. And it’s a girl! :handshake:

2 Likes

Yay! It’s a girl! :tada::beers:

1 Like

Is this the stage where I go to 12/12 lighting?

1 Like

if they aare auto flower, stay at 18/6. If they are photo period, do 14/10. The flowers are already popping so you do not have to do 12/12, that is to stimulate flowering. 14 hrs will give you good flower production, 18 hrs if they are autoflower

1 Like

Hey Mike, how are you? Ok leave lighting the way it is. Thanks. They are Autoflower

1 Like

still trying to settle in from the move, it has be arduous to say the least
When you grow autoflowers, they can handle up to 20 hours of light a day easily. Some of us even go to 24 but I find that small rest period serves them well. They flower based on hormones and produce with as little as 5 hours of light but the longer the light, the larger the flowers so let the light flow… :smirk:

1 Like

Moves take awhile to get over, as I’m sure you know. I really appreciate your feedback on my questions, very helpful. Have a safe Holiday.

1 Like