Nighttime Temps are dropping

I have 2 sweet cindy photos about 2 weeks into flower. The nighttime Temps are in the mid to low 40’s with daytime reaching 80. Should I be thinking about bringing them in at night or transitioning them to the tent? Plants look good, their growth may be slowing. Not sure about the next step here. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help.

I would at least bring in at night, to the Tent if thats a option. Finish indoors :yin_yang: Just me

Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated!

1 Like

I had a similar issue, not so much temperature but storms. We get some doozies up in the mountains. So I bought a hoop greenhouse to protect my plants from downpours and wind. You can see how that worked out.

So I changed my plan and went with our garden wagon.

It has many benefits. I put them under the car port during storms, but I can also wheel them back into the woods when we have guests that I don’t prefer to know my business.

And it saves the back when you have 4 or 5 15-gallon pots!!

1 Like

Wheels definitely makes things much easier! I use them too! Daily i have to move from Sunny spot to the dark spot at Sun set! Street lights!

Slingshot,
Thanks for sharing. Wheels do seems like the way to go, especially if you are planting in the larger containers. I pulled the trigger and moved all the girls into the tent. I hope they are not too shocked by the transition to indoors. Time will tell. Thanks for sharing your insights.

1 Like

I have Veg out side & flower in the tent indoors several times didn’t seem to bother my plants: :yin_yang:

Chas,
Hey that is good to know. I brought mine in a couple days ago and they seem to be doing okay so far. Thanks for the info.

1 Like