Newbie grow question

Y’all have gotten me this far with your advice. I just wanted to check in and let you see my grow. If you remember my babies were stretching to find light and were thin and weak. Now they are healthy and strong… I do have a question about a spot on one

of my plants … I sprayed my plants with a mist of water and I was wondering if that caused my brown spot?

2 Likes

Did you sprayed during light cycle?

2 Likes

doesn’t matter if you did or did not…plant looks very good
do not spray with lights on…you can spray just before lights off up to just before lights on. Make sure there is air circulation at all times

3 Likes

Thanks for the input… I’m sure the next grown will be easier for me. I hate not knowing what I need to know but I’m learning fast. I really thought my first sprouts would die but only one of the 6 died and when transplanted the other 5 started shooting up and getting bushy. I did start 3 new seeds that all sprouted and are now twice as big as my first ones. Those big babies are challah rose. Grown for the climate and altitude here in Santa Fe. When I bought the seeds I was told they were feminized seeds then when I went to the dispensary last week I was told they are mixed. I have been checking everyday to see if any male characteristics show up but so far so good. How soon do the little male pouches show up? Here is a few of the challah rose and the smaller are my first gelato and northern lights.

6 Likes

looking good laura! we are definately in the right place to learn about growing.your plants look very healthy to me

3 Likes

Don’t worry, we all have to start from 0. Imagine if the TV show breaking bad everything went perfect, it would have been boring, the show was awesome because all of the risks, drama, and near Death experience! :grinning:

And your baby’s look great!

2 Likes

Sex characteristics usually show up by the 2 month mark. Sometimes week 4 they will show but that’s rare. Good looking plants.

2 Likes