Newbie Deelite auto

You can see buttons forming on the tops which will become the buds. I would say change the light schedule but its your choice :yin_yang:

I’m not getting a ton of hight in a 5 foot. Maybe the tallest get about 14-18 inches. Suggestions

Wouldn’t worry so much about height, it’s bud-sites that produce the Juice…

I recommend watching Kyle’s tutorials on trimming and super cropping. I have a Deelite and a White Widow growing in a 1x4 Vivosun. My pictures are too big to upload sorry. They germinated Halloween so I am estimating I am 3 weeks into flower now.

Really don’t have any expertise here. Just having fun. I water to dry as I have seen recommended and do ‘about’ 18/6 with lights. I can’t figure the timer out so I just do it manually.

I think your plant looks fabulous, just needs a good trim. Don’t worry too much about pruning. These plants are hardy little buggers.

Dys

1 Like

Once you take the pictures if you click the size at the bottom and change size to large rather than the actual size that does it for me: they do come out side ways at times but there posted :yin_yang:

Now it just tells me to save the pics to a file sharing server and do something that prolly makes sense to someone else.

Uploading: 20230115_075540.jpcompressed_1673787732802 compressed_1673787732916 g…

Maybe that will work. I compressed the photos and saved them over the originals.