New to the site hello from NY

I am new to growing this will be my first time. I have a 4x4 tent hydromars light and a 6 inch in-line fan. Can’t wait to start. I am going to be going all organic. Hope to order seeds soon and have some pics soon as well. Awesome site. From upstate NY

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum my friend can’t wait to see your grow

4 Likes

Tony, I see you say “HOPE” to order soon
as an ex NYer…shoot me a private email and I will toss you a few free seeds
[email protected]
many of us trade seeds here…welcome

6 Likes

I almost though i wrote this previously because everything u said is identical to my situation except i have ac affinity tent. Where abouts in NY. Im not too far from Allen and Company

1 Like

Hey im from Buffalo area. Wheres mine! Lol. Nice to see a lot of new york and ex new york on here

2 Likes

email me,same email as gave to Tony…

1 Like

I am from upstate ny

Go BILLS!:muscle::v::call_me_hand:im from Lackawanna.

3 Likes

MAFIA in the house!!

3 Likes

Fuk yea! We are defly in here​:pray: i like them BREWS​:beers::beer:

2 Likes

also From Buffalo area!

1 Like

Where abouts. U dnt need to be exact. I lived off seneca and then bought a house out in the sticks but my hometown was lackawanna

2 Likes

My hometown. Right by the high school.

1 Like

Syracuse NY area here. New to growing. I messed up last time. I learned a lot from my mistakes. Just planted G13 auto. Hope I have better luck this time lol

1 Like

Welcome to the forum glad you found use happy growing

1 Like

Binghamton area here. ;o)

2 Likes

Saw Springsteen in 1977 at the War Memorial in Binghamton. Great concert with the only downside being he was touring for the Darkness on the Edge of Town album and that one stunk, but they played plenty of the other first three albums, so it was still great.

2 Likes

A Magic City Production, my good buddie Stu Green - he’s buddies with The Boss. Small world ain’t it.
77 was a good year for the arena. Unfortunately I was 3 at that time, lol. ;o)

1 Like

Welcome , keep us posted. Great place to start.