New pistils ! Lots of pistils

If you are hanging tonight…see if you can take her out root and all…shake off the soil from the root as best as you can or even rinse it, then hang her to dry…They really are most impressive colors…

3 Likes

Definitely gonna try this!!

2 Likes

So @Mrb53004 here’s my efforts. Shook her outside, dirt EVERYWHERE LOL.

Can I recycle my soil?? Thanks

4 Likes

yes you can…get some 4.4.4 fertilizer, some minerals, add some organic potting soil, mix, let it sit until needed

3 Likes

I decapitated the top chunk of the cola it was to amber , almost to the point of dry amber . Hope I won’t hurt the rest :grimacing:

4 Likes

Uploading: D19F95FB-BB7B-444D-B0F2-437F17C5CD8F.jpeg…

2 Likes

If she stresses out, she will just finish up and that is that. If not, she will continue to grow…let her tell you…you have the tools to determine where she goes…follow her lead

3 Likes

You continue to blow my mind. More on moon phase? Wow.

Moon phase - when we grow outdoors, the phases of the moon is how farmers planted and harvested for thousands of years. The moon and its gravitational pull effect plants. We plant when there is a NEW MOON (no moon) and the seedlings sprout and are pulled upward (growth) as the moon comes into phase. When we harvest, the FALL HARVEST moon was an indicator to SEW YOUR CROPS. We harvested before the moon began waning.

How does this equate to indoor growing. Pull is still there but does it really matter?

There is still some effect as it is cosmic. As for making a difference, not enough (indoors) to make a noticeable difference. Some people just think if they do EVERYTHING, they will have these SUPER MONSTER POTENT KILLA weed plants. NOT!

3 Likes

Oh my, I just spit all over my screen… so funny.

wear a MASK…you can give covid to a pc

No mask for me. I’m done with all that crap. The PCs will have to find another path :slight_smile:

are they inoculated? Have the latest protection? If you won’t wear a mask, at let let the pc wear one… :laughing:

I should make sure who we’re calling the PC, first. Second, it’s me my honey and my garden. We’re all cool. :crazy_face: And, by the way, whoever the PCs are can do whatever they want to. They can mask til they die. Their choice. :+1: :rofl:

" When we harvest, the FALL HARVEST moon was an indicator to SEW YOUR CROPS. We harvested before the moon began waning."

Long as I don’t have to drink no chikin blood.

1 Like

or snake charmer…

1 Like