New HGCC test grower!

Hello canna fam! How are yall today. So you are now speaking to the new HGCC test grower! I’m so freaking stoked! This is an amazing opportunity, and I am both grateful and honored to be asked to do this. My first run from HGCC will be Kyle’s Cherry AK. Can’t wait to see what she looks like.

4 Likes

Sweet! Cant wait to see whatcha get. I am quite impressed by kyles genetics so far. Should be a fun ride! Congrats.

2 Likes

Congrats dude…how did you ever land that position?

2 Likes

Thank bro! I received a message asking if I was interested, and I couldn’t say no!:man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo congrats man. Welcome to the family. I’ll be doing a test run here shortly too. Don’t forget to download and use the diary app. Happy growing man. :call_me_hand::metal::v:

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo LoL :laughing: i just bought sixteen Auto Flower seeds. got a good deal :point_right: buy 1 get 1 free Auto Strain of the month GG4 and i thought i was doing good til i read this. Way to Go deebo bro. They likely saw that beautiful root ball you’re famous for

1 Like

I was over the top excited brother!! Thanks brother!

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo Cherry’s gunna be some good stuff :sunflower:

1 Like

The cherry is freaking amazing! 2 of the plants are taking on more of the Cherry flavor, the other 2 are more AK in my opinion. Both taste amazing. Actually smoking on it right now

2 Likes