New grow started (My 2nd Run)

Two Grandaddy Purples a Gelato and last but not least Ya Mar. GDP and Gelato are from Homegrown. Ya Mar is from a dispensary i go to often in Colorado. Ya Mar is crossed with Panama Punch & Fall 97 with a whopping 26% THC. Its 70% sativa. Im definitely excited you guys and i cant wait!!

9 Likes

Nice I’m excited for you :raised_hands::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

@Philly111 life is but a :innocent: dang good dream. Looks Good

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the progress!

1 Like

@2Grow4Love @ HGCC GG #4 Fem.

Fresh Trim Job :laughing: and a Rain like water down Couple Day i’ll go Sea of Green and tie the limbs down in a half moon

3 Likes

@DollarBill looking good brother!!

1 Like

@2Grow4Love check these out One Day GG #4 Fem (i have 4 for winter grow)

1 Like

3 week update on my girls. Added 1 more Gelato to the run. New Viparspectra XS2000 light that i cant wait to see the difference in flower that it will make. This light is amazing thus far and it didn’t break the bank.

6 Likes

@2Grow4Love Wtg! killer sweet like

1 Like

2 weeks later and my girls are looking happy! One more week and i will flip them. My favorite part of the grow…flower time! Happy Growing guys!

6 Likes

Damn those ladies and looking good. Great job sir.

3 Likes

Here is a lil update on 2nd run ever. Week 1 of Flower Tent is full now :heart_eyes: No Vacancies!! Damn i love growing!! Happy Growing My Friends!

7 Likes

@2Grow4Love really making the most of your space, Nice! A very happy growing to you!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @CoolBubs

2 Likes

Stunningly beautiful.
Fantastic job!

3 Likes

Thank you my fellow grower @Darkheart420 Hope your day is going well!!

2 Likes

My day has been pretty fantastic! Thank you.

Just bopping around. Looking at the pretty girls.

1 Like

@Darkheart420 I know thats right. I find myself staring at my girls and have to snap myself out of it sometimes :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I got the XS1500 and it is Off the charts. I want the XSL2000 -next because it is long, not square

2 Likes

The 2000 is a beast! I definitely recommend it @Mrb53004 Its blowing my mind how good this light is!!!

1 Like