Needing tips on growing gg#4

Any body have any tips on growing gorilla glue.

2 Likes

What kind of tips you growing autos or photos my friend

1 Like

I got 4 GG4 going right now 2 in flower 2 in veg and thus far ove done minimal to them and they’re growing just fine but this is my 1st GG4 run

2 Likes

When I ran it a couple years back it was pretty non-fussy. It didn’t burn from nutrients, and didnt develop deficiencies. It seemed to have very little trouble. The only thing I would say about it’s grow was a slightly shorter squatter plant. Mine didn’t stretch too much for Sativa roots. I would not top it until you get it a little bit taller for your grow space. Also, you may need to use a trellis or some bamboo. The buds seem to get a bit heavy for the stems. I had a lot of falling and bending stems. Adding a little bit of extra silica is supposed to help. The buds get so dense and heavy. I will say for thick dense buds like that, it had pretty darn good mold resistance. It’s one I recommend for outdoor grows too because it really holds up in the wet.

Maybe check w @DollarBill, I think that’s his go to strain. He probably has some tips and pics for us.

I am trying some GG crosses I hunted down this year. I liked the mold resistance and trichomes. Just wanted to try and spice up the flavor with some new crossss for me.

6 Likes

Im growing photos outside

2 Likes

What kind of tips you needing my friend how can we help

1 Like

I grew about five plants last year and they turned out short and small but they was ultra potent. Need some tips on increasing size.

2 Likes

Did you grow in pots or in ground if you growing in pots i would grow with organic soil

I grow in the ground

2 Likes

Then i would dig a hole about size that 5.gallon bucket would fit in and fill it with potting soil and compost. You can get it about anywhere mix them together half and half

2 Likes

@darwinhempton you can just get garden top soil don’t know what your budget is but if it was me i would plant in 5 gal. bucket or big pot so you can move them around to get more sunshine and you add that with some good soil and feedings you can grow monster’s

2 Likes

I have a spot where my plants should get plent of light, I think that was alot of my last crops iusses cause they was in a heavily wooded area. I plan on growing in a open field so the plants should get good light plus a better breeze.

3 Likes

That’s possible if you need anything let us know my friend happy growing

1 Like

This are a few pics of my girls last year. They had poor light and was root bound in those cardboard cups for a few weeks. I fought white powder mildew and mosquitoes. They turned out around 3ft with most plants but one turned out around 4ft.

3 Likes

Are you growing indoors or outdoors?
My 1st grow GG Auto. Smaller yield but ok. ( Grow tent 3’x3’x6’ Viparspectra P1000 Nutes FoxFarm 3 combo.)
All things considered controlled invironment Light Humidity and pH
160 days from seed flowers to harvest.

1 Like

I grow in outside in the ground

1 Like

If it was me planting out side its best to dig big hole so your roots system can grow faster makes monster plants pick what good soil you want to put in it lots sun

1 Like

Last summer I grew 2 GG4 autos mostly outside…They were started indoors for 2.5 weeks, then moved outside to full sunlight…
Really easy growing the GG4…No fuss…
Harvested 6oz from the 2 plants…Almost all my outside auto grows take 1 or 2 weeks longer to finish out than if grown inside…Hope all goes well with your grow

2 Likes

@darwinhempton :v::grin: How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A

:fist_right::fist_left: i make mine do Pull Ups. One Day, we may try out for a Rocking Chair Growers Olympics LMAO!

4 Likes

I love outdoor growing I always dig my holes 2,half foot deep 3 feet wide there’s a trick having huge plants need huge root system