Need help with my first flipping and planning for space

Hey guys, my first plants are finally showing some signs of flowering after i switched to a 12/12 light schedule, and i need some tips about what to do next since this is my first.

I was not able to fins pre-flowering sex signs but those are flowers for sure, right?

I will move this plant to a bigger pot today with 50/50 perlite soil and i was thinking about what to feed her, i have some Bio-Bloom here, is that sufficient food-wise?

Should i change anything other than which nutrients to feed?

Also, i have very limited space as you can see in this picture and i have 3 female plants inside that, my plan is to dispose of 2 plants and keep only one in a bigger pot, do you think this is a good plan or would you keep 2 plants in that same space?

Cheers

50% perlite you will have to water more often as it will surely drain Fast! Reduce to max 20% in my opinion. :yin_yang: Since you flipped already i would go with 2. My opinion :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Next time you want to transplant, wait a week then flip lights: :yin_yang:

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

My tent is 15in x 15in, do you think 2 plants would be happy in there? I was afraid one would overlap the other leaving them with not enough light / breathing room.

Also, from that first picture do you also believe that one is a female?

1 would surely fill the tent, filling the canopy is the goal: you need to take a pic focused on the area

There is nothing i can see in that area other than the Stipules, but i thought those little flowers with hairs coming out from them would be a sure thing as well, no?

I always have Fem seeds for years: i have some reg but haven’t dropped any yet: i have seen pics of males and they clearly show balls! At that area, you didn’t take a pic there so i can’t say.

1 Like

I will take some pics tonight.

I wish i could buy fem seeds but i live in Brazil, the whole thing is still illegal here so i just used some seeds i found in a flower bag i purchased…

1 Like

I was ordering seeds when it was illegal: pretty sure some one will send seeds there: internet seed bank, some don’t send here to Mexico some do! :yin_yang:

1 Like

Well more likely than not your already growing feminized plants with those bagseeds you got., unless that pot was grown outdoors & they are letting the males pollinate openly or a few go unnoticed, which could be the case being in brasil… keep all of em., find a place.!

2 Likes

They were indoor plants for sure, but i think you have a point because all 3 seeds turned out to be female.

I can only keep one man, Its all illegal here, i have two small girls, difficult to keep things discreet.

In any case i only need these for helping me sleep, i am thinking the harvest from one plant will suffice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Took some pics

1 Like

The first pic looks like the guide female! :eyes:

1 Like