Need help strange growth on autos

I have black jack autos . There at 8 and half weeks I think they’ve gone Hermie trying to upload pics The 2nd Dary branch’s are weak and can’t even hold themselves up There 36 inches still stretching at 8 weeks something definitely wrong I’m just about to toss them but thought I’d get a second opinion I don’t think there worth messing with Any input is appreciated

1 Like

Hi,welcome ! I’m a newbie grower too , especially w/ Auto’s .Your def. in the right place though . I had sooooo many question’s I for sure thought people were tired of me , lol ! but they got me thru my 1st grow ( that was a success ,all my others failed due to my lack of knowledge ) anyhow welcome !

1 Like

The brainiacs will be along shortly. A pic or two in natural or at least not purple light will help them.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like you have much bud production at all, where did you get the seeds and are you sure they are autoflower? 8 weeks I already have some good bud development going on is why I am wondering.

1 Like

Looks like the beginnings of new little female flowers on that stem!

1 Like

I got the seeds from homegrown had problems with all of them I have a 2by2 by 4 ft tent and had to chops couple they’re so tall and no signs of bud i have 3 still growing and hopefully they’ll bus I’m not a beginner and I’ve never seen anything like this