Need help please! Brown spots and loss of color

This is my blue dream auto, after feeding it a light dose of nutrients I woke up to the plant had lost a lot of color and the brown spots any help would be greatly appreciated.

![image|375x500](upload://cG1UANRVqF4WWGaOEN2VtQT1TiV .jpeg)

2 Likes

2 Likes

All right I list the things I need
When was the last time you watered and how much?
When was the last time before that did you water? What kind of nutrients are you giving it if any?

1 Like

@MDBuds @Kronic @kmac03

Can any of yall help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How are you watering? Are you getting water on the leaves? No? Go to next question.

Does the rust color rub off? I’m guessing not, but I’m asking because someone else will and just maybe it will? I have an abundance of faith if nothing else.

What kind of soil are you using? Do you have a loupe? If so, can you look under the leaves and see anything moving? What have you done differently in the last week, if anything?

2 Likes

image Calcium deficiency.
image Phosphorous deficiency
and answer everyone else’s questions. Was there a temperature drop / rise recently?

4 Likes

You have now entered the interrogation phase. Good luck. :rofl: :laughing:

2 Likes

No problem at all I water in small amounts every other day the temp at day is 80 to 85 at night 71 to 76 I am using nature’s living soil and very small amounts of mills nutrients the humidity is around 40 to 50% and this got worse after last feeding of mills nutrients which I use half of the lightest dose

Also I just started using the mills nutrients before this happened @kmac03 @

1 Like

So I’d recommend a flush and to check your run off Ph. it could be a variable of a few things. Maybe the ph got to acidic or alky and your plant can’t access certain nutrients as listed above and could calcium or phosphorus def. from being out of range.
but If it was fine till the nutes then maybe they’re to much still.
Do you Ph your water after the nutes are added to it?
Do you test your run off water?

1 Like

also is this an indoor or outdoor. if its an indoor, try dialing back on the heat and make it if possible more of a constant. 70-75 ° and rh 50 to 55%

1 Like

I oh the water before adding nutrients I didn’t know I was supposed to ph after. And I have a soil ph tester that says the soil is 6.5 to 6.8 and will a flush hurt them during flowering and how long do you wait till next watering after flush?

1 Like

Ok I’ll make sure I do that thank you and it’s indoor

1 Like

I have to tap out from here as I have never planted an auto before. I am following so I can learn from here. Hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

Just wondering because it was not mentioned did you do any foliar sprays. What height is your light set at? I am just a beginner but if those were my plants those are the first things that would run through my mind. Wish i could have been more help.

2 Likes

I appreciate the help the light is set to 20 inches and no sprays

1 Like

Just asking. Damage seems to be worse in the higher and more mature leaves. Guess i will drive over to the grow house and look it up in the marijuana savers handbook. Need to check the plants anyway before lights out. Will check back in a little bit.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jared I appreciate the help

2 Likes

Well the book i went and got is marijuana garden saver. The problem closest resembling yours looks to be phosphorus related. What was the p level in the fertilizer you used? Your plants being in the early stage of bloom could be starving for p. Also 15 deg temperature swings might be enough to stress and lock out p especially in an autoflower. I would definitely turn the night temps up a few degrees and day ones down a couple until someone with more experience can give you more solid advice. We have several really knowledgeable helpful people on here they just must be bust this evening. I am sure you will get more definitive feedback soon.

2 Likes

Correction (busy this evening).