Need help get 2 seeds to sprout

Started 4 Rainbow Glue, doing paper towel methods as shown on Homegrown YouTub, and 2 out of 4 haven’t sprouted yet. Is there another method I should try this time? This is day 5. Sunday 10/24/23​:thinking::thinking:

I have a plate on top of them, do you think I should remove it? And thank you for the information

Thank you. I put them in my grow room because the temperature is at about 78. They are on a glass plate with a plate over them. Wondering if I should take the one off the top for a bit? :thinking: In 12 hours I will do just what you said to do. Again… Thank you :+1:

Sounds like a lot of work to make a seed pop… Id want it about 85 degrees for seedlings but that’s just me. Pull the bean out and drop it in a dixie full of dirt… Put a dome over the cups and close all the vents and leave them under 24hrs light… In three days you’ll have a seedling. I am leaving mine domed for 2 weeks at least as my RH sucks…I will fully open the vents after about a week. They will grow very vigorously if you keep them domed and rh at 90-100% and just mist them once in a while and the inside of the dome also.

Planted the seeds on the 15th… All out of the dirt by the 19th. And a week later they’re about ready to get their dome lifted. Im hoping this girl will be the center of attention in the tent as the strain combo definitely intrigues me… Skywalker OG x Samsquanch OG x Northern Cheese Haze Autoflower

Anyways, good luck with the bean popping.

Remember you need heat and moisture (100 percent RH and over 80 degrees) to apply the pressure to pop the shell open consistently. Nothing does that better than warm, moist dirt covered in a dome.

1 Like

Have you tried the water jar method? In a darker area, warm? I did this when paper towels didn’t work… it worked in hours!

I started with paper towels as well and was moderately successful. I have been germinating my seeds in a shot glass of water in my cupboard for over 2 years now with a 99 percent success rate…I have only had one seed not pop.

3 Likes