Need advice on trichromes

Hello i have two pics here i harvested 1 plant last night but i took two pictures of the trichromes before i trimmed it just to send them Here, to make sure i took it at the right time. I have 4 more and wanna make sure there fattened up all the way. Seems as though they look done but arnt really as fat as i wanted dont know if
Its the low heat at dark time.

1 Like

Id let them get a little more milky. Just my taste though… soon as I start seeing amber I call it good. It can happen fast though.

3 Likes

Ok thanks i found a couple nanners im not sure is that a normal thing at the end? They were super small but i think its slowing the proccess i picked off what i saw.

Do you have pics of the ‘nanners’ ? Never had them but … a sign of stress i believe. Maybe check around for seeds? Think herming and nanners go hand and hand

1 Like

I read that when a plant is past ripeness it will make them as a last ditch effort to be able to keep itself going or something, by making them
To self pollinate. But also it could be what you say because i got the seeds from a plant that hermie from stress. I read when a female plant hermies from stress all the seeds are female… not positive tho.

If i find another i will take a picture.

1 Like

Yeah, they are a bit to underdone for my taste. I like my trics to be around 25% amber 75% milky. You’re only about 10% clear/70 milky and maybe less than 5% amber. (Unless that is your LOWEST most covered branch!) LOL Just means it will be more a CLEAR headed cerebral high, than a relaxing one.

Ok i did take that one plant but im gonna let the others go longer. I found
Another male nanner or bannana whatever there called i took a picture.

1 Like

Its about two inches down right in the middle it almost looks like more white hairs but its def a male flower.

This will be my last run with these seeds ill be making a order like real soon:)

Once you see em it’s already to late, but your late in flower so you may not get any seeds. Harvest it now so it doesn’t have time…

I had done it last run i picked them off every timei saw them i got 3.5 pounds andgot 10 seeds.

Itjust slows down like 2 weeks time before they will fatten up.

Time is money tho just made a order for some fast fem princess stinky!! Cant wait!!

1 Like

You have a great opportunity to try different harvest times I like mine to be a little more mature all milky I use trichomes, pistols and overall look of the plant/buds let her go another week you’ll see the buds fatten up the scent/taste get stronger no worries about a nanner this late just wet your fingers with water and remove it water kills pollen many are sterile anyway but if she was tossing a bunch especially if it was earlier I’d hack it down and never run it again unless you know you stressed her the last weeks of flowering typically a lighting issue light to close, a light leak etc… let’s us know how the later girl turns out

I learned a lesson the other day on when to harvest high percentage Sativa strains…I use to let my Sativas and Indicas get a little amber on the trikes…Now I just let the Indicas get a little amber…Mike,a long time grower on this sight, gave me some really good advice…Harvest a Sativa when the trikes turn milky…Don’t wait until they turn amber…I have found milky trikes on Sativas to be the best time to harvest…
Happy Grows

3 Likes

All seeds from hermies ARE female. You are correct.

I just made a order and got princess stinky fast version got them in about 4 days today they came!! I got free autos as well called deelite! I cant wait to get them started!!

Ill send some pics this weekend of the plants one last time im going to harvest and ill send a pic of some of the bud. Its one of my better runs indoors. Thanks for everything from all of you helping me out!! I cant wait to start my first batch from homegrown cannabis co!! Thanks for the quick mail amd freebees!! I paid with bitcoin and got a total of 16 fast fem princess stinky and 12 autos free Deelite!! I paid like 117 pretty good deal!!

1 Like

I know its not close to kyles lol but its the best ive done with seeds from ones i made, i ordered some seeds recently from here ill be starting those soon!

1 Like