Need advice on seedbanks

Hey there everyone…Trying to find a seedbank that won’t break my wallet…
I’ve used Seedfair the last few times…I had problems with seed germination with Malawi autos,2 outa 6 germinated…After a back an forth texting and photos, finally got them to send 3 seeds…Also not to happy with genetics…Thc strong,but small harvest,under an ounce…Last week germinated 6 Critical purple autos, 5 germinated and popped…
Only a few look healthy…Wait and see…
I’m wondering what seedbanks other growers are using for small amounts,3 to 5 seeds purchase…When you live in an illegal state, you grow small…Homegrown C has good quality seeds, but need to buy 10 to get a deal…I enjoy growing variety…
Like to hear from fellow growers on what seedbanks they use…HAPPY GROWS

Homegrown Cannabis Co. might be an option

HGC…I’ve ordered a few times from them…When I had the funds, I would get the mix packs…A few seeds wouldn’t germinate, but most did…I thought their genetics was super…Except their Bubblegum strain was way below par…
Lately I have been ordering from Seedfair…
Not happy with strain genetics…Also seeds germinating…Same with Seedman…I grow mainly autos…There’s a lot of seedbanks out there…Just wondering where people are buying their seeds…HAPPY GROWS Later

I have had good luck w with cannapot in Austria. Lots of selection from many seedbanks, small quantities. All germinated.

You know, properly stored, seeds will keep for several years. I am growing some this season from 2020.

I hear you about variety. I can get 20 seeds for the price of ten, but I don’t want 20 of the same strain.

Homegrown monitors: how about a make your own mix pack?