My Revegged Mac1

So here’s my pretty lady she’s doing very well, any suggestions on a good trim/ thin out alil before I flipped her to 12/12

6 Likes

that is one gorgeous plant…Does she require any special attention for growing? How tall did she get? What did you harvest from the 6gal pail and when you re-vegged, did you amend the soil or just top dress

3 Likes

Thanks no I didn’t do much to her, originally she was only 4 foot tall there were 2 of them but I had to many plants crammed in a small space so its really didn’t yield much, but my 1st mac plant on the other hand turn out nicely she was 6 feet tall an got 14 ounces from her it was smoke of the best smoke I have ever tasted

3 Likes

That’s in a 2 1/2 gallon bucket I had great results with those buckets I have 3 of them with probably 40 1/2" holes in the bottom

3 Likes

so here’s my revegged Mac1 one plant, fixing to give her a trimming an flip the light on the Betsy, any suggestions on what to butcher off an how much would be much appreciated

1 Like

I am going through the exact smae thing with a GDP and BuBBa K…SO BUSHY
I an trimming the lower leaves…probably 3 to 5 leaves a day…they do not seem to mind… I do trim every day but just that small amount. I noticed that as I am doing this, they are stretching more…so something is right. I want at least another month, maybe 2 of vegging before i flip. Reverse engineer it from the stretch that comes from flowering mode, calculating height of the lights, size of the tent…
I NEVER defoliate more than 30%…NEVER…and then a good rest and feeding. I feed every other day, water on the 3rd feeding. I have moved my containers OUTDOORS for now. Until I flip, they will stay there

I’m enamored. Should you thin out in the center a bit? I haven’t grown up enough to get to this stage.

1 Like

Ole boy ill post more pics of her when I pull it out of the tent, I never wrote down when the reveg started but I think she’s probably around 3 months " I think " lol

2 Likes

@kmac03 probably the whole thing could use it

1 Like

I agree. Inside, huh?

Hey man I’m using fox farm ocean forest soil on everything when should ya start adding nutes,

Not until flower. If phot’s and you see deficiencies, ok to add but usually I just get by with kelp, molasses till then. I make a foliar with egg shells, epson salts. I spray regularly so I get the cal/mag. I add streamed milk and worm castings and will water with that. I do not use molasses in the soil every / all the time, it lowers my soil ph too much and then I have to add kelp and play the get even game…FoxFarm can carry most plants to flower all on its own unless you overwater and flush out the nutes. I also spray with ammonia here and there for a N blast, but never in flower as it will stunt flower formation (too much Nitrogen)

1 Like

Ok yeah glad to know that I guess I shouldn’t add molasses every water that’s probably my problem back an forth driving nuts

here’s a couple pictures from my revegged Mac1 4 weeks today since I flipped the lights to 12/12

4 Likes

wow…looking good my friend…maybe I will have to sprout one of those seeds you sent me come September (gotta get over/ past the heat)

1 Like

Thanks man yeah it’s awesome bud to grow, this far into flower what would you desolate on her

too early to tell…all her pistils are in full bloom…easily another 4 weeks or close to it. Burple sometimes makes it hard. TRIKES GALORE…she gonna be a killa

1 Like

I just learned not to use molasses with every water & feeding. Always learning!!

2 Likes