My low stress training

My LST might be off the chart as far as low goes, but it does pretty good sometimes.
Looks more like LSD instead of LST.
Grape ape (photo) is an awesome looking and awesome smoking. This crop just went on straight water. Two weeks till harvest.

3 Likes

Any pictures? You got my curiosity peaked 🥸

1 Like

obviously lies…no pictures

2 Likes

So you are a troll… first my place now here makes sense now

2 Likes

I thought I did, will do it now

1 Like

Not a good pic. Kept telling me the file was too big

1 Like

HansGruber and Kurgan are you 2 in high school and belong to the same club. Must be because in under 1 day you 2 call me a liar and a trol… Well children down here in Mississippi a man talks like that normally get his mouth mashed. Some kids have smart mouthed but normally when they reach 16 they learn. I hope yall are close.

3 Likes

Hey Rusty, hard to see under the purple light: i found if you change the size of rhe file to large before you send it you can send multiple pics hope that helps

1 Like

Whoa there tex I didn’t call you shit. I said hauns is a troll best re check that

You better recheck your info. You did.

I took 2ond one with red off.

1 Like

Gruber call me a liar

If you can look back on some post of mine about a week or two ago, you can see good pics there.

1 Like

I guess I should have added a picture or something to make it look even more sarcastic? I was trying to get bro to show some pictures. Now why you find it necessary to call me a troll or otherwise I am finding issue with. People are way too serious here…are we smoking weed or meth? LMAO

2 Likes

hurt feelings much? I am the troll for some reason so I guess that makes kurgan the 16 year old? I just wanted to see pictures…calm yourself I thought we were weed heads not meth heads lol

2 Likes

You guys are too immature to talk to.

Did you ever get a pic you could see?

1 Like

your loss because we are two of the top growers in the community my friend

1 Like