My last grow :( Sour Diesel x Deep chunk and Golden Goat x GSC

This was my last grow a while back :,( man do I miss growing. But seeing all these new growers on here as well as old growers is soo heart warming to see :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Question for ya, is that a tower fan or heating fan on the ceiling?

2 Likes

That is a tower fan that I removed the stand from. And placed up there to give a great top flow of air. Worked very well and was quiet.

4 Likes

Freaking genius. Gonna probably steal this idea soon

3 Likes

Worked very well man!!

1 Like

Now if we could only figure a way to have it oscillating.

1 Like

I cant tell you enough how much i wanted to figure that out maybe securing it to a pole or make shift anchor so it could turn then possibly suspending it in a fashion so it can turn freely

1 Like

Make a hood for it and hang it by the hood like those oscillating dryer fans they use in automated car washes.

1 Like

Hahahaha hell ya I like that idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wish I New how to upload a photo of a plant that’s showing yellow leaves with dark brown spots. Could this b a PH issue?

3 Likes

Sounds like calcium deficiency.

2 Likes

@rt447x click this once you’ve hit reply to upload a pic

1 Like

It does sound like a calcium deficiency like @organigrower0624 said. Any deficiency can be caused by ph issues too so test your soil ph first before adjusting nutrients just to rule out a ph problem.

1 Like

Here’s it goes

@rt447x have you rubbed those spots on the leaves to see if it comes off? That looks more like rust mold than a calcium deficiency. If you rub it and the rust color comes off on your fingers it’s rust mold.

I can also definitely see a potassium deficiency.

1 Like

That’s what I thought @MDBuds. Maybe too much cal/mag and locking out.

1 Like

Thanks I’ve made a banana peel smoothie to feed, hope it helps.

Interesting! You used upside down tomato cages on your plants?

1 Like

If they are upside down I guess then yes hahahah o thought I had em right bahahahaha either way tho yes tomatoes cage

1 Like