She’s looking great. Very green and cracky. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you @MDBuds and @

2 Likes

Ooooh she seeexy!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

She needs some lights on her. She’s beautiful! :star_struck:

1 Like

Yea they are under a bestva light now but I ordered a hlg 300 I’ve heard really good things about it so I want to try it I took her out of her tent to admire her beauty for a tad

2 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of holiday lights. My translations lack at the best of times. :star_struck: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Gotcha @kmac03 that would be very cool I may just attempt that :blush:

1 Like

@kmac03 I will put up some more pics tonight of my other green crackie tonight she is a bit smaller but her buds are going to be much bigger I think. She didn’t stretch at all compared to this one but she has always been the smaller of the two.

2 Likes

I have two wee ones. One is just a petite, I think. One I think is male, I will find out soon enough. I’m just a week into flower and finished defoliating. Fingers crossed I can gather his pollen without impregnating the farm down the street. :joy:

1 Like

Nice @ your going deep that’s awesome I haven’t got that far yet there are so many things I want to try, I think if my wife would let me I would have tents in every room of the house :joy: I really want to quad line one next those plants stay squat and have lots of tops!

2 Likes

Growing these plants is addictive, that’s for sure. I think I get more alleviation from life stuff from the process of growing more than anything else. I started out with one tent, too. Then came all the other medicinal flowers/plants. You look like you have the “touch.” I’m looking forward to seeing more.

1 Like

Beautiful plant!!! Great job!!!

1 Like

Thank you @kmac03 and I completely agree with you I cherish the time I get to spend going down and mixing up different stuff for them and trying new things and just seeing them grow and do well is complete satisfaction for me. It’s the first thing I do when I get up is to run down and check on everyone and make sure all is well. I also love learning about them and reading books on them and different theory’s I feel like a sponge to be honest :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @Bill I appreciate that

1 Like

I do the same thing, RE: Checking on them first thing. I check on them before I feed the dogs, cat, etc. Thanks for your contribution to bringing beauty to the world. :v:

2 Likes

This is my other green crack she’s not as tall but very bushy

5 Likes

And here is my auto tent

6 Likes