My first grow. Plz help

@DDDDave if your ph is 7.6 that can definitely cause nutrient lockout.

What substrate are you using? How you bring the ph down to between 6 and 7 all depends on if you’re doing soil or hydro.

1 Like

@MDBuds. I’m using FFOF. I use PH down. I check it again before I water. I usually let it sit for 15-30 minutes. My PH is usually 6.4-6.7 when I water.

1 Like

@DDDDave if you’re using FFOF it has mychos and stuff in it. It’s better to use an organic method and not that hyrdo ph up and ph down. The only organic one would trust are the earth juice ones. Other wise I would just mix some distilled white vinegar with some water and ph it to 6.0 to help bring the soil ph back down and protect the microbes in the soil from those artificial ph adjusters.

2 Likes

@DDDDave keeping those microbes and mychorrizae alive also helps naturally keep the ph in range for soil and lets it fluctuate naturally.

2 Likes

@MDBuds. Should I flush them? And what should I flush with. And how much? 3gallon grow bags.

@DDDDave don’t flush. Just water with the distilled water and vinegar then after a few days with your next watering use some enzyme boosters and some mycho to bring your microbes back.

It should level everything out and then just make sure to ph every feeding and make sure to take it easy on the potassium. Potassium surplus causes ph spikes and nutrient lockout.

2 Likes

@MDBuds. Thank you for the direction I need to go.

2 Likes

Also

1 Like