My first auto grow

I have grown before and did photoperiods this is my first auto grow. I’m growing 1 Diesel from NASC and 1 Auto Original Russian. 3x3x7 tent, famur Ts1200 disable led full spectrum CO2 canister humidifier when needed and 3 intake fan and 4” outlet with carbon filter

1 Like

These are like day 1

End of week 1

One with Rockwool is the diesel and the one with out is Russian

Beginning of week 2

1 Like

week 2

1 Like

Middle of week 3

this week has had a fox farm nutes feeding 1/4 strength up till now it’s been 3 plane waters 1 full gall of molasses water, transplanted to 2 gal pots with fox farm HF and when transplanting use great white. Both just got LST with feed

1 Like

Russian auto middle of week 2 she already has some pistols showing

1 Like

Two plant pics are of the diesel auto end of week 3 then a quick over all snap shot

Over all the grow I am now currently running a cheap 3x3x7 tent with a vivosun 4” inline fan with carbon filter, 3 fans throughout the tent ranging from 6.5” to 12”. 2 Famurs TS1200 dimmable lights, 1 CO2 bucket (.50 gal). 2 plants 1 auto diesel from NASC, 1 original Russian auto from FastBuds. Soil is FF HF, and Nutes are FF Dirty Dozen.

1 Like

Finally someone who knows what they’re doing usually see stick trees nice job lsting you forgot to Fim the F@# K out of em

Update:
The auto diesel in Rockwool cube is now 45 days and is starting to show signs of flower, my auto Russian is at 38 days barely showing any pistols. I have fought high temps for a few weeks it’s been very rough. By these girls have pushed through great. I am running FF HF, have used Great White, 2 times for transplant, and a top dress, using FF DD pack 2 TS1200 Famur lights in a 3x3.

1 Like

the beginning bud is from my auto Russian, the auto diesel is just starting

1 Like

Looking good. I’m growing an auto and was told to put into final pot straight away. This one I didn’t. I feel by potting it still in the small pot and take out and it slides straight in is ok. I hope. Just done. I’m a week behind you . Along with some photos I’m trying a mexican airlines from fast buds auto. In final pot now. Think 3 week old

1 Like

Also told not to top or fim. Not on your first. Up to you tho. I’m not. I went for the nearest to 100% sativa . I prefer indica but I’m doing only this in a 70x70 X this is why 200cm . Not the most appealing name but names are part of the marketing machine.

I fim every auto plant I grow they respond very well to it once at end of 2nd week then one more time at end of 3rd week then by week 4 everything is healed and go into bloom. You need to keep it all documented. I keep it on my calendar on my phone. Haven’t stunted one plant yet

These are an update of the 2 plants in the 3x3 tent 2 TS1200 Famurs dimmable lights, 1/2 lb C02 tube( dealing with very high heats) w/ fox farm HF soil, great white for the myc., FF Dirty Dozen Nutes, water swapping between food, plain and molasses water. The feeding schedule started at 1/4 and worked up. I believe I could have started with 1/2 strength Nutes at least but this is also my last run w them will be getting new Nutes line next run.

1 Like

Haha @Duggie

I broke the stem on my auto therefore topping it after I said that ha ha what will be will be. Good luck. Mexican airlines flight to good buds departing soon. I won’t be blaming the supplier. 1 from 2 I could but wouldn’t.

@Mr_Redrum420 did last grow an and went mad. Spent a fortune. Now canna a n b rhizo cannazyme, some booster depending on the pk option I chose I have a few
Green planet 1-50-30
Canna pk13/14
Mills c4 and 0-7-6
Sumo ,9/18
Bit of big bud

Any experience with these and opinions

@Damo1107 i have not had any experience with those products I am really kinda of a newbie lol

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes