My daughter sent this today?

I can fix that problem for you. ‘They’ won’t talk to you, but if you are truly interested let me know. RE: Raw milk

1 Like

@kmac03 I know a few ranchers still. I just wouldn’t want to get them in trouble for letting me buy raw milk from them. I might just get my hands on a dairy cow. I want a farm to retire on anyway so I might as well start collecting the animals anyway.

Next are chickens and alpacas. :rofl:

2 Likes

Have you been following me? :wink: I’m going to be raising my fancy chickens before too long, along with my cow.

PS: I’m pretty sure your friends would give you the milk for trade. Is this not the most jacked up form of anarchy? Haha!

2 Likes

@kmac03 oh it would be anarchy in the truest sense of the word. Lol

1 Like

My girls.

jubilee orpingtons.

2 Likes

Actually that is a screenshot dont know were my pictures are guess i will have to take some more later.

1 Like

JAREEEDDD!!! I need those babies!!! Along with my Swedish Game hens. I miss them soo freakin’ much! I’d get off a messed up shift and hang out with them. It was awesome!

These were some of mine. My rooster attempted to attack me once. I had to carry him upside down for a little bit. Didn’t know about that until my farmer friend told me I absolutely had to. I hand fed mine, they were spoiled.

Thanks for your patience with me, @Jared . I won’t inundate your page being off topic, but this is feel good stuff and I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Ordered the nematodes @MDBuds thats not a bad deal with 2 day air shipping.

2 Likes

Please do! I just love the little dinosaurs. :heart_eyes:

I can mail you some eggs if you have an incubator. Getting ready to set my first batch this week.

1 Like

@Jared yeah. $63 for a full garden package is pretty good. Lol

1 Like

I will let you know when I find home, I most certainly will. This has made my day!!! Thank you!

1 Like

I want a farm too…I want to get fresh eggs from my chickens, veggies from the garden, maybe some goat milk too

2 Likes

I definitely recommend the goats over milk cows. Had both and goats are just less trouble for a homestead. And remember everything on the farm loves your extra milk so you only have to let your milking prowess constrain your goat heard.

1 Like

I really want goats, until another friend of mine said they will eat everydamnthing including the house. I’m not knowledgeable enough to take that on. Hahaha!

Funny how us city folk always dream of Farm Living and farm fold always dream of City Living

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted a farm, since I was little. Turns out, it’s literally in my blood. Funny how when adoptions (1/2 in my case) take place, you just never can erase genetics. I’m a 50/50 mix (city/country).