My Autoflower isn't flowering

I believe this is a Deelite Auto or OG Kush Auto, labeling mishap when germinating, but based on what I’ve seen I believe it is the Deelite Auto. I started in mid-May and still no signs of flowering. The plant seems healthy and growing rather well. I’ve read liquid kelp helps as well as placing a banana on top of the soil, both of which I have done to no success I think. Any advice would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Sounds like they are photoperiods

3 Likes

I don’t know your lattitude, but here photos start flowering 2nd week in August. So you will know soon.

1 Like

I live in Massachusetts. So hopefully I will see flowering next week!

It could be the climate and it’s late into flowering but what it looks like to me is second week flowering try giving it more nutes less nitrogen more phosphorus

1 Like

Update: It appears flowering has begun and :crossed_fingers:will be a bountiful harvest!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good deal. Mother nature has her own schedule doesn’t she :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve read autoflowers dont flower until the roots hit the side of the pot. Maybe ur root system is weak?

Sometime auto’s need alil help getting there, give them a 12/12 light schedule for a week or so then you should start seeing some preflowers then switch them back to the schedule you had them on!!!

Happy to report that she has been flowering for a couple weeks now. Looking forward to a bountiful harvest.

1 Like

3 Likes

You probably got a Photoperiod by mistake. I also live in MA and started my plants the end of May and they didn’t start flowering until mid August. Hopefully the weather stays good and I can Harvest by October.

1 Like

I have grown over 50 autos in over a year and I can tell you that almost every one of them start flowering at week 4 from germination in my experience. But I am an indoor grower and go against everything that bro-science stands for.

Very nice looking plant! Healthy :100:

Autoflowers automatically flower and most of them in my experience start on week 4 or 5

Que Sera, Sera…

IOWs, ya gits what ya gots