My 3rd Grow Attempt

Beautiful and I’m full of envy, but the good kind. :v::herb:

1 Like

June 2nd Well, I gave them one more week.

I examined both plants closely today, with a 60x Loupe. I saw a slight increase in visible Amber on the trichomes and again: Only in places. I decided to pull a few buds & hang them; dry them out. Turned off the light & I’m going to let them sit for 24-48 hours, checking on them twice daily.

I’ll go ahead & Harvest them completely on Thursday 6/4, and hope for the best. The trichomes are not where I wanted them to be, but these plants are falling apart…and I don’t have faith in the Stems, to remain able to transmit water & nutrition to the buds. In short: Force Move. I definitely want something to show, for four months’ effort.

2 Likes

I’ve made that call before. Nothing else one call do, really. Why do you check them twice daily? Asking from an educational perspective as I’m unaware.

No real reason. Just second-guessing myself, which probably won’t work in my favor.

I’m actually disappointed in this, as I had hoped my trichomes would turn amber. I’ll have to figure out why they are not. I gave these plenty of time…

1 Like

I guess my next Grow will be some Auto seeds I have, that are supposed to grow from Seed to Harvest in 6 weeks. We’ll see about that lol. In the meanwhile, I’ll dry & cure these substantial buds, and hope I’m wrong about them. A couple months of Curing may help.

1 Like