Music/talking to plants

@CoolBubs @borlan19 my wife and i both smother our plants with :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@borlan19 my wife sings this baby every word every night at lights out Gloria Stephan “Spanish Lullabye” i hide around the corner and watch sometimes

3 Likes

Cool. I don’t sing to mine for fear of killing them off. I do rub each ones leaves and check out each ones unique odor and how that changes as they grow. I have one each of 4 different strains. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome Jane! I sing to my plants, I sing solo, solo that they cannot hear me. :grin: So, lights off in the day, you are nocturnal maybe? Effective way to deal with heat? Cheaper power cost at night? What strains are you cultivating

@borlan19 music and plant life are beautiful together and Very Therapeutic for both us and them. Fans Even Have Vibration Waves and who knows Weed may need a drum beat, they sure seem to be Dancing In The Breeze

3 Likes

Maybe playing psychedelic trippy music in the grow room has an effect on the production of the psychoactive quality of THC in cannabis? … nah! … My, how the mind can wander under the influence of both!

3 Likes

@Khatru Woa! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that bud has the Jimi Hendrix Experience going on. Play it again

1 Like

Jimmies Big Pink LED…a new strain

2 Likes