Mushrooms in my soil close to harvest

Hi y’all, I awoke today and found these small mushrooms in soil of a plant I’ve started to flush and I’m unsure of what to do as I maybe only have a week or a bit over left before harvest.

I had mixed in great white mycorrhizae with the seedlings and when transplanting; could it possibly be part of that?

Hoping I don’t need to remove/chop completely but I will if need be. Any input would be appreciated. Not that many on the top of my soil and I had removed the few I saw, but I’m freaking out mannnn.

3 Likes

mushrooms is a sign of health active soil. most likely either your soil or something you have added had a mushroom spore. you can just pick the mushroom out but definitely a good sign.

6 Likes

I have had the same on one of mine this year. No issues, I just try to get underneath the root of the mushroom when I pick them out of my soil.

3 Likes

Sveet, most appreciated!

2 Likes

No need to worry, it’s actually a really good thing​:+1:. Mushrooms create co2 and use oxygen created from the Cannabis. Cannabis creates oxygen and uses co2 created from the mushrooms, cannabis and mushrooms a match made in Heaven .:100::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lol u all are gonna have me growing a pot of mushrooms in the tent lol

5 Likes

Mushrooms won’t hurt. Some are even beneficial. A pot of mushrooms isn’t a bad idea. :joy:

4 Likes

@MDBuds @Philly111 Michigan and Minnesota just legalized Magic Mushrooms where you can buy spores :dizzy_face: hahahaha

3 Likes

@DollarBill too bad psilocybin mushrooms don’t grow well in an environment for cannabis otherwise we’d all be growing shrooms with our buds and tripping for days. :joy:

Side note, magic mushrooms are indeed magic medicinally as well. New studies have been done and some more states are considering medicinal legalization before possible recreational legalization.

3 Likes

@MDBuds no wonder i was in such good health back in the 70’s. :yum:

3 Likes

@DollarBill in moderation man. Too much and you can still go mush brain. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@MDBuds oh, there’s a stopping place. that place where you see the people next to you crawling like a cock roach and you haven’t even copt a buzz yet. :innocent: Those Were the Days my friend we thought they’d never end :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@DollarBill maybe your body was already close enough to death it no longer needed psilocybin to bring on the death trip. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds that night i decided Not to swim across the lake like most the rest of us idiots did :smile:and get all cold and Goose Pimply

2 Likes

@DollarBill the last time I ate them was years ago. I think I was like 18 or 19. Definitely an experience I’ll remember well into old age. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds Joe Rogan UFC announcer, he says Toad MDT/DMT is a life changer and i say Thanks my life is just fine i sleep like a Baby. if you cant grow it then smoke it then it ain’t my kind of pain stuff :v: Peace! Goodnight

2 Likes

Banisteriopsis caapi and psychotria viridis. Holistic medicine books teach you a lot about how to make entheogenic teas and remedies. :joy:

Bless those ancient shamans and their wisdom. Peace @DollarBill. :v:

2 Likes

@MDBuds yep, and blessed were those young days :sunglasses: when i was Bullet Proof you know :rocket: now i think i’ll keep saying Toads Give You Warts :smirk: i heard …cuz i ain’t licking no frog butt or back either

2 Likes

Mushrooms seem easy, if they are beneficial what kind do I need to look for? And is it just the co2 that’s beneficial? Shld they be in there own pot or on the topsoil with my plants?

2 Likes

@Eggs They release C02 and they also help condition the soil and break down nutrients as they don’t require much. They also help keep moisture in your soil so you can water less. I don’t recall the exact scientific names but I’ll look them up for you. Pretty sure if you have them popping up in your soil after using some kind of mychorrizae it’ll be beneficial for sure. They’re also great for compost so when you’re done with your grow you can just mulch them back into your soil to be used in the next one. The spores will spawn new mushrooms and the dead mushrooms will feed your soil.

2 Likes