Moved to alaska

Germinating
2x blue dream
1 jack here
1 Gelato
2x critical purple
2x blue fruit
Autos
New 4x4 tent 2 300 cfm fans 3 gallon felt pots marshydro tsw 2000 set will go up on Thursday and updates will be forthcoming glad to be back

5 Likes

Cool! Do you have land that you can plant on? I’d love to see how the plant would do outdoors with long days and a short season.

They are sprouting tails 1 could be planted today but I’ll wait till the others catch up and plant them all at the same time.

3 Likes

Where did ya get the blue fruit from

Hgcc had them stashed

1 Like

2 in solo cups rest are being lazy

Alaskan sunset off my balcony

6 Likes

Tents here lights fans pots timer… tomorrow it’s set up time

3 Likes

And we are off … once the leaves hit the cup edge we will transplant to 3 gallon felts. Got 5 more in germ staggard them so it won’t be a crop all at once trim jail for days.

1 Like

Day 12

1 Like

Trim jail is not a bad way to serve time.

Are you going to flip them to flower on the same staggered schedule?

Yup will give me time between chops. December will be a busy month but yule is always a good time for abundant buds

These will be done before the next 2 and so on and so forth through December. Plus different strains so some are 70 day some are 85 day…

Day 16 still 24/0 looking healthy growth is solid on day 21 they get lst training. Day 30 light switch to 18/6.
Say feeding schedule msu cal mag and Epson with a splash of kelp extract.

1 Like

Day 18 went ahead and lst trained looking good

1 Like

Day 20 from seed

Day 21 9 days from 18/6 and a few fan leaves trimmed

1 Like

Day 25 all is well

2 Likes

Day 27 24/0 showing pistols flipping to 18/6 in 3 days and watch the explosion of yummy

2 Likes

Day 29 and looking fine

2 Likes