Most creative energy Sativa

I would like some suggestions please as to what to order for the most energetic and creative Sativa for indoor autos please,thanks much

1 Like

In, cause I want to see the replies as well.

Any strain related to Thai that are sativa dominant

I have found the effects of Thai strains to be quite energetic and creative

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Will Thai be in the description or how do I tell which is Thai ?

1 Like

Do a search for Thai and see all its derivatives.

Best if Thai is in the name.

Just be sure it’s Thai/sativa dominant.

1 Like

Don’t forget Thai! Thai, tickety Thai. It’s a must. :rofl: Is someone growing it? I want to grow it. Do you think these things are noticeable in a canna -friendly -state hotel room? Edit: Ignore my Victimhood that’s fighting to exit the “building.” :rofl::v::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Will do,much appreciated.

1 Like

Strawberry Cough…:100:

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion.

I’m a fan of Diesels, too. Only problem is, one puff too many and it can make me :scream:.

2 Likes

@Artalert I like the tangerine and the gold leaf auto for sativa dominant autos.

Indica dominant with a nice sativa kick I like the Blueberry X Big Devil.

2 Likes

@MDBuds is that fem or auto the blueberry x big devil

Im growing WW they are 3weeks into flower, they are photo, starting to smell deisel/citrus, im not sure if they are sativa dominant? i never had it before, that i know of.I chose to grow it because eveyone says its a good choice for beginners?

1 Like

Thanks, I see the diesel mentioned a lot on different forums.

1 Like

Thanks,adding to the list.

@Hippy1978 it’s auto fem.

2 Likes

Gotcha ya buddy, what you have alil stock of them @MDBuds

@Hippy1978 I just planted my last few a few weeks ago but homegrown has them. One of my favorite autos. About to pick more up myself. Lol

1 Like

@mikes white widow is great. The auto is indica dom just like the photo. It has a nice chatty euphoric sativa uplift in the beginning but then the indica kicks in and you get a really relaxing mellow high.

1 Like

@MDBuds I’ll check emm out thank ya sir, if you are interested in some Mac1 an Skittles they are regular but everyone of them that I have plant have been females an have turned out beautiful, I have a few I can stand to you if you’d like any just let me know man!!

2 Likes