Mixed Results with Rainbow Glue Feminized Cannabis Seeds

I began planting Rainbow Glue Feminized Cannabis Seeds indoors from March to May, nurturing them under 14-hour light cycles. By June, I had seven plants established outdoors. However, the growth results varied. Among the first three plants, only one developed as expected into a compact, small bush and started blooming early. The other two started flowering prematurely, resulting in large vertical buds that did not fill out as expected.

The other four plants are growing more slowly and have yet to begin blooming. These hybrid seed varieties exhibit genetic inconsistencies that lead to unpredictable growth patterns, a sharp contrast to the uniform growth and typical August or September blooming of the cannabis plants I recall from years past.

Based on these experiences, I plan to experiment with regular, non-hybridized seeds to see if they yield more consistent results. It would be advantageous if Homegrown offered such seeds, as they seem scarce elsewhere. While heavy hybridization often leads to unexpected and sometimes unusual outcomes, I typically manage to adapt, and things generally turn out well in the end. Occasionally, the results are extraordinary and intriguing, offering pleasant surprises despite the lack of consistency.

While Rainbow Glue Feminized Cannabis Seeds hold potential, growers should be prepared for mixed results and be willing to adapt to the unique challenges posed by these heavily hybridized varieties.

3 Likes