Mikies breeding project

Ok so I had 2 blueberries going, one turned out being a male, an I was able to take a clone from my Mac1 plant. I put the male blueberry outside away from all my ladies inside and put him beside the Mac1 clone that I put outside in the ground so he will hopefully have some fun with her an give her alil bit, so if all goes well an he pollinates her an is a success, I plan on calling it Macberry, so if anyone has some good intell to keep me steered in the right direction I’m all ears much appreciated :v::v:

4 Likes

@Hippy1978 this cross has been done before but you can make it your own cut easy with selective breeding.

Once you get your seeds start planting and pheno hunting and choose the ones with the traits and terpenes you like to stabilize it over time.

When you’re done you can call it Mike’s Macberry or something along those lines just in case the original Macberry is patented or trade marked. Needs to be genetically different enough to pass the patent test too if you intend to sell plants/clones just in case.

These big pharma ops buying up all the artisan breeder strains and patenting them will be the death of boutique breeding if we don’t start patenting our own.

4 Likes

@CkNugz it’s called a plant patent and covers asexually reproduced strains and clones from a mother plant that the patent is on.

They are trying to change it so it covers reg seeds as well and I am truly hoping that doesn’t pass because that would give pharmaceutical companies and the government way too much power over the medicine we can grow ourselves.

They could just start chucking pollen like mad and patent every damn thing. It would be ludicrous.

4 Likes

@MDBuds I looked it up and put a link in here. You can patent a plant shit I need like 6 patented maybe more.:sunglasses: all started from bag seeds…, it would be like writing your own song, or novel if the person whom created it gets the money… even if we know our creator put the plant here., yet the song or novel dont write itself the human still has to pick the pen up and it comes from his mind…

3 Likes

Mind equals matter, thoughts equal energy. You just have to pick that pen up, huh? Creating my own, imagine that! :scream::v:

@MDBuds I have a couple of bottles in the fridge I should send you prior to my departure from here, unless it’s preferable I just dump it?

3 Likes

@kmac03 you can send me whatever you like and I’ll send you seeds later on. Appreciate you. :v:

3 Likes

That’s all I needed to hear! I’ll figure it out and send you an update. I’ll have to send via UPS since I’ve been having mail issues.

I appreciate you more. :v::purple_heart: Love to your Ladies, too.

@Hippy1978 I apologize for my bad manners in hijacking your thread.

3 Likes

@kmac03 you are girl, no worries your a trip!!!:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Tripping on my feet :paw_prints: is a specialty of mine. :rofl::v::hibiscus:

2 Likes

Preach! Sadly but that’s truth.

2 Likes

:v::laughing:

Splendid is as Splendid does and i do it my way for Fun. Fun works Good for me.

3 Likes