Migrating to the tent indoors

I have a couple of late season photos. They are about 5 weeks in the dirt. You can see they are in flower with a load of bud sites. Both of them have had their main stems split.

I am in the north Ga. mountains and the temperatures are dropping. I will put them in the greenhouse tonight but tomorrow, they go into the tent.

I just harvested a plant (7 oz) that I let flower all the way to harvest naturally.

I noticed the leaves stay thin as we approach winter. Not sure why. You might also notice my buckwheat. We grow them late into the season for bee nectar and I always throw a couple of seeds into the pot. They are good for moisture retention and soild amendment.

My question is the light settings.
Our days are 11 hrs. 18 mins right now with 7:40 AM rise to 6:58 PM set. That is what these plants have been seeing.
Should I just set my light-cycle to match that?

1 Like

You can set the lights to 12/12. They won’t reveg unless you hit them with more than 14 hours of light (since less than that will trigger flowering, more than that should trigger revegging).

Congrats on the harvest too Sling!

1 Like

they are in the tent and looking fine. But it is hard to beat that rolling sun and soft breeze.

I’d go 11-13 to be sure she doesn’t reveg. She’ll finish quicker also.