Mango crack help

I bought some mango crack seeds and planted them in December. Yesterday 1/20/22 they where at 5weeks. What’s the recommended veg time for this particular strain? Flower time? They are indica dominant.

@Spinne I think most will agree 6 weeks is the published minimum age before flip to flower for Photo varieties …but in real life you can flip on day 1 if you want to get a small plant. So most of us decide based on age and height…the plant can double or triple in height during flower. Most flower times are approximate so plan on 10 weeks and adjust as needed.
Nice start!

2 Likes

Thanks man. My first grow. Week 5 and they’re already getting the female parts. It seems like they’ve stopped growing. But the leaves look good the stems and stalk look good. Good color and there is a faint aroma of weed coming from them. This plant had an interaction with my cat and I had to take some of her leaves off. But she’s doing good other wise.

1 Like

Looks like stunned little bit from trimming it bounce back did you feed her after you trimmed it @Spinne

2 Likes

I did. They bounced back beautifully

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks awesome nicely done happy growing @Spinne

1 Like