Managing Nitrogen deficiency with Urea

Hey guys, my plants are suffering from Nitrogen deficiency and i have purchased some pure Urea to deal with that.

Its a bag of little white balls, i am wondering how much of it i should use. Do you guys have any idea or a link to some literature? I cant find that info anywhere.

Cheers

Was not able to find any useful links on how to use it. The granulars do dissolve in water. I would recommend taking a 1 gallon container full of water and use 1/2 teaspoon of the product. Make sure it’s dissolved and adjust ph to 6.5
You can always start off by using less and give it a few watering. The already yellow leaves may or may not go back green. As long as the yellowing stops it should be good.
Just a recommendation for future grows with soil. I’ve used this product for my 1st and my current 2nd grow and had great results.

2 Likes

It looks more to me like your plant is in need of a transplant, it has probably used up all the nutrients in the medium or close to it. You shouldn’t even need urea, more details please.

1 Like

Time to move it to a bigger pot.

1 Like

Thanks guys, i did move it to a bigger pot and added Urea, that fixed the problem

1 Like