Lst, hst, what and when?

2 Likes

Me just now:

“Oh look! A cross! He put a cross in with his plant.”

3 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed is that ak47 auto or photo?

2 Likes

auto from @Mrb53004. :innocent: lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Thats funny stuff. I was thinking of it as a treasure marker. X marks the spot

2 Likes

Why am I feeling guilty for saying that sounds better? :rofl:

Please forgive me?

3 Likes

Lol @kmac03 Well I’m not burning my plants at the cross today nor ever so No worries!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::green_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart: Girl You got me rolling already. LOVE YA SIS!!

2 Likes

Love ya, too. :heart::v::heart:

3 Likes

It is PIRATED…argh! The HOLY CROSS strain , X odus, X tra, X empt, X rated… :crazy_face:

looking at photo 105916, Think about topping, all others are too young / small

2 Likes

@Mrb53004, I hope you, too, will forgive me. :v::herb::sunrise:

1 Like

That is what we do, we forgive…it is the only way else we are fated to suffer

1 Like

Well, I’m not suffering anymore and I don’t want you to either. :pray::heart::tanabata_tree:

2 Likes

I kinda just want to let that gsc go and see what happens. I topped this one

1 Like

I’m too friendly and my liking privileges have been revoked. :v::exploding_head::two_hearts:

1 Like

That is SOME STALK. In clear container, doesn’t roots shy away from light? Forces tighter root ball?

1 Like

Honestly don’t know. lol I just experiment and I like to be able to see the roots. Its helps me know when is best to water that plant. But I’ve been looking into octopots

1 Like

Ooooooo… Tell me more.

2 Likes

Well its neat to see when the soil is wet and dry and the different ways the roots grow. I poke holes all.ober the sides of pot for air to the soil as well. Since I’ve a POSITIVE VPD. I know the soil gets air pressure into it to make plant roots breath. When I put Diatomaceous earth and kelp on the soil. the colors change int the soil from black. to green to gray to brown. I would surely buy see through pots if they’re available anywhere lol. @Mrb53004 maybe since its and auto it isn’t effected as much by the light

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it!! Time lapse, right?

1 Like

next one yes. oh btw I need to pay for that shipping. hell I almost forgot

1 Like